Class A Driving Training
King’s Trucking School we are dedicated to offering you top quality, flexible, and fun driving instruction at a great price. We proudly serve Twin Cities and NW Wisconsinand the surrounding areas. We are easy to get to
King’s Trucking School is our passion. This is not a part-time job. We believe that learning to drive is about so much more than passing a test and getting your license. We want to prepare you for a lifetime of safe driving.
Here is the list of what we can help you:
- Class A Automatic Program with Certificate upon Completion
- Class A Manual Program with Certificate upon Completion
- Refresher Driving Lessons for Previous CDL or License Holders
ELDT Theory Training
Our ELDT courses can be hands-on and behind-the-wheel or limited to classroom training.
A significant change to CDL occurred in February 2022. For a driver to obtain a new CDL or an upgrade to a CDL, they will have to have proof they have taken formal Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT).
Our program lasts typically for 4-6 weeks.
- Week 1 Includes: ELDT Theory Online Training Mandated by the FMCSA
- Week 2 Includes: Pre-Trip training
- Pre-Trip Inspection is a thorough inspection of the vehicle and all of its major systems.
- Week 3 Includes: Straight Backing Maneuver Practice
- Week 4 Includes: Off-Set Backing Maneuver Practice
- Week 5 Includes: Alley Dock Backing Maneuver Practice
- Week 6 Includes: Road Safety Driving on City & Highways Practice